Saturday, December 29, 2012

My Wedding Moment

Assalamu'alaykum!

I want to share with you guys my precious moment. My wedding ceremony <3 So I dont wanna talking too much. So here's the pictures ^.^




Cant wait to see my groom <3


Guess who will marrying me today? Yes! the handsome one

Nervous!


I'm hungry

Yes! let finish it quickly so I can get my lunch~

Your hand smells like foods

Have our ceremony finished already?

Okay you can kiss me now

And hug me of course

and this is just for our wedding's album sake

I think this pose is so great

Really? Am I that pretty?

and sexy??... raaawwrr...

love you mam and pap :*

my sister and brother in law

dont know why, but i dont want to eat anymore
I'll eat you tonight

And happily ever after


 Photographer: Irene Iskandar
Make Up Artist: Shaira Banu
White Wedding Dress: My own design
Accecories: Shaira Banu
Purple Kebaya: Shaira Banu
Make Up Artist for my family: Aniefa
Place: Kostrad TNI AD Hall Meeting, Cilodong, Cibinong, Bogor 
Catering: Wisma Boga Depok

No comments:

Post a Comment