Friday, February 22, 2013

My Dina Tokio Style


Who does not know Dina Tokio? I'm sure almost girl likes her style. She can mix and match covered clothing with her edgy and modest style. She's smart to modify her own hollywood celebrities style. You will find many unique collection in her wardrobe, like a blazer, straight-cut skirt, colorful dress, guy shirt, even secondhand sweater

 

Incidentally when I attended the Sisterhood! by Dian Pelangi, I passed her on the escalator. She's thin, but with an average height. But pretty, to be sure.



At first I do not like the way she dressed, as she often forgets to cover certain parts. For example, arms and chest. Or sometimes she wears clothes that are too tight. Most striking, she is often seen accidentally showed a little hair on the forehead. It seems she deliberately, because she use her 'typical'
scarf, so that her face seemed more thin and ideal.


But, hey, nobody is perfect right? If our sisters not perfect, do not follow those imperfections. I like her style using that scarf thing, but I think I know how to use it to suit my personality. So here's some correction from me :D




I use this type of veils fabric which thin, light, and fluffy. But I do not use extra 'bun' which Dina Tokio commonly used, so that the back of her head look fuller. I think my hair is enough to fulfill that empty space heeee. So it is not flat but not too full, or even to resemble a camel's hump. I also intentionally did not use this style with more folds. Because this style still looks weird in Indonesia. So, less is more.

Because the fabric is very wide and long, I can cover my chest. And I also use inner ninja, so there is no visible hair on the forehead. I really really like this style of hijab, because usually a lot of cute patterned scarf owned by this type of fabric. Earlier I was confused how to use this type of veil fabric. Dina Tokio, Thanks for the inspiration! : D

No comments:

Post a Comment