Saturday, February 23, 2013

Lace and Floral

I really love all things which sweet and romantic. I love cake, ice cream, and foods that can fix my bad mood. Similarly, in clothes, I transformed sweet and romantic thing into floral pattern, nude colors, and lace style. Yeah, I think lace is very pretty and feminine. Make anyone feel beautiful wearing it.

Have you seen the fashion style of Catherine Duchess of Cambridge aka Kate Middleton, Prince William's wife? Shee often uses lace material for her formal dresses. She looked so elegant. I love her :)

Therefore, I try to design my own lace dress. Just lace and gold buttons. No other accessories. From getting too monotonous, I give the pink accents in the fabric of my floral scarf. How do I look? :D



Feels like a barbie :D
Dress: My Own Design
Material of Dress: Tanah Abang
Scarf: Zaza's Scarf Romantic Series
Clutch: Centro
Bangles: All The Little Things She Need

No comments:

Post a Comment